Skip to main content

Question for those of you in NY right now. There is a PG academic showcase next week in Staten Island. I thought about bringing my son up for it just to have a quick dad/son trip. First question, will NY be allowing events like this right now or next week? Second question, being from FL, we would be required to quarantine for 2 weeks, right? Obviously, if number 2 is yes then we won't be making the trip.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@2022NYC posted:

I think the quarantine is real in the big apple but imo a joke for the NYPD to enforce as we have so many FL plates here. If you do decide to take your kid, I want to apologize in advance of the poor quality fields we have....borderline 3rd world fields here.

LOL...it really is an enormous embarrassment for someone from FL to have to play on one of those Staten Island fields.  Pro tip - use the restroom at the hotel.

@K9 posted:

LOL...it really is an enormous embarrassment for someone from FL to have to play on one of those Staten Island fields.  Pro tip - use the restroom at the hotel.

Staten Island fields are something else. First baseball field I've been to where you can drop a ball next to second base and watch it roll all the way to first because of the slope the field is on. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.