Skip to main content

Wanted to know if anyone had any feedback or experience last year as a 2023 on this event or insight into this years event for the 2024s. My son is a 2024 based on the west coast who is very interested in potentially going to college back East. Wasn’t originally planning to come out to Georgia for this but we are now having second thoughts after playing in the 15u WWBA in Georgia last week. Anyone have an insight into how heavily attended this event is by college coaches? Wanted to make sure this was worth making the trip out there. Thanks.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No one's sons have played at this event or the underclass?  Wasn't last year the first year that PG offered it?

We have decided that my 2024 will not attend.  While this event is labeled differently, I'm not clear on what the difference is between it and the typical PG showcases?  We have tried to limit showcases to one per year and he already participated in the PG Jr. National (which was well attended by colleges). 

My son attended the 2023 All American Games.   It was a very well run event with some of the best players in the class (including west coast) attending.   The event was held when many other areas of the country were still dealing with Covid restrictions so there weren't any college coaches at the event.   However the event was a needle mover due to the level of competition for a player on our team who is currently speaking to several MLB scouts already as a result of his initial performance in this event.   

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.