Skip to main content

Most Valuable Player is honored to offer the 7th Annual Pitcher Catcher Event Saturday 1 November 2008.

FOR : Juniors and Seniors Only
Where : Riverdale Baptist High School
1133 Largo Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Cost: $125.00 Catchers are Free

As a parent of a catcher I want everyone to know we take very good care of the catchers, have them hit in front of the coaches, get their PPT, and feed them.

Aside from the Exposure each player receives from the college coaches in attendance, Most Valuable Player provides each player with a written evaluation of their performance, which, At NO Extra CHARGE, we forward an excerpt to colleges who may not be in attendance and we believe they may have an interest in your son.

Register Today: http://www.mostvaluableplayer.biz/seminars.php

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at alm@mostvaluableplayer.biz.

Again, thank you for the opportunity.

Al McCormick
(410) 721-4203
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It is early, but I have received confirmation from Alabama Birmingham, Georgia State, and Messiah. I usually have between 30-40 colleges represented. I expect schools from North Carolina, Virginia, PA, NJ, and Maryland to be in attendance. There are a couple schools from Ohio I am hoping will attend.

If you have a specific school, just give me a call and I will gladly discuss it with you.

Al McCormick
(410) 721-4203
I'll let Al answer which schools will be there but I will say it's a well worth while event. My son has attended it the last 2 years and has nothing but good to say about it. He recieved several phone calls/e-mails and lots of letters shortly after going to this showcase. I also know of at least one other player from our town who recieved a scholarship from a southern school as a direct result of this event. Everything is well run and It's a must attend IMO.
Appreciate your kind words and will promise to do my best to make it beneficial for as many players as I can.

As a parent I have a goal to make it as beneficial as I can for each player, which is why I am willing to forward an excerpt to colleges I believe they can play, even if the coach is not in attendance.

Again, thank you for your kind words and I certainly wish the best for yours as well every kid planning on participating.

Al McCormick
www.mostvaluableplayer.biz
Thanks for your interest and look forward to meeting with all who have registered.

I will provide a more detailed list in a couple weeks, but I was real pleased to receive confirmation from the new coach at Calhoun CC in Alabama.

My goal is to have a diversified list of colleges to complement the colleges I forward an excerpt of the evaluation too.

As always, I certainly appreciate this opportunity.

Al McCormick
www.mostvaluableplayer.biz

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.