Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Fairly well imo. We own one and used it for about 6 weeks last winter. There are some bugs with it that is annoying (like measuring the spin rate and other things on every other throw as my son and I were measuring his pitches that I was catching and throwing back). The mph seemed fairly accurate compared to the pocket radar. It does require a subscription after the first 2 weeks. Cannot recall the monthly cost that is billed thru iTunes or google app-store. 

Son not pitching anymore so it is a $99 paperweight on the shelf for now. 

Spin Direction is included. There's a version that I don't believe has been released to the public, but that shows spin direction in 3D. Meaning that you'll see how the ball is oriented at release.  The new version also shows spin efficiency, vertical and horizontal break.  You won't need a new ball.  You'll just need to update it when they release it.  I've had my hands on it for a while, and it takes it from a good bang for your buck product to an incredible product, period! 

It is only available on IOS to my knowledge as well.  I'm an Android phone user, but I use an Ipod Touch or an IPad for this.  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.