Skip to main content

As an associate scout for a major league team on occasion I receive requests for help finding players.  I have been asked to assist in offering a very rare and once in a lifetime baseball opportunity for talented players to play in Cuba December 26-December 31, 2013.

The organization based out of California has a few roster spots available for select individuals to make the trip to Cuba.  Players must be 19u and will play some very good Cuban competition.  Organization is hoping to find a few talented pitchers and possibly a position player or two.  There is an expense for this trip to be clear.

If you have interest in learning more about the opportunity, please email me at miller.chadr@yahoo.com and provide a brief summary of your ability and video if possible.  I can then provide additional information and necessary contact information for additional details.

Not many U.S. ballplayers get a chance to play in Cuba so it is a very unique opportunity.  Organization is looking for a solid skillset and ability. 

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.