Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Email from our AD in the CUNYAC conference

Decisions on what our spring teams will look like is still not decided.  I am hoping we will be asked to have an “abbreviated spring sports season”.   If we do play games it can mean playing teams with no fans to only playing teams in the New York City area.  We also might be required by the Chancellors office to cancel all spring sports.

Looks like all NCAA baseball will be shut down. They haven’t decided if they will allow practices but that being said there are thousands of recruits that might press the panic button. I sent out a mass email to my PSA’s letting them know we will still be following you in one way or another. It may be through videos it may be through small groups off-campus. Make sure you contact your targeted coaches to see what their plans are. Hopefully the high school season will come back or at the very least the summer season. But there is no guarantee so keeping your individual workouts and Sending videos to your coaches might be the only way. Most of us college coaches will be taking advantage of this downtime in our program and hitting the recruiting trail hard with innovative recruiting so stay in touch with your targeted schools

Ozone posted:

Looks like all NCAA baseball will be shut down. They haven’t decided if they will allow practices but that being said there are thousands of recruits that might press the panic button. I sent out a mass email to my PSA’s letting them know we will still be following you in one way or another. It may be through videos it may be through small groups off-campus. Make sure you contact your targeted coaches to see what their plans are. Hopefully the high school season will come back or at the very least the summer season. But there is no guarantee so keeping your individual workouts and Sending videos to your coaches might be the only way. Most of us college coaches will be taking advantage of this downtime in our program and hitting the recruiting trail hard with innovative recruiting so stay in touch with your targeted schools

You are a coach at what program and what division. 

Thank you.

TPM posted:
Ozone posted:

You are a coach at what program and what division. 

Thank you.

You can just go to his profile and go to his baseball link. His name is there and his college.

I think it's on my profile but in case it's not - Lehman College in NYC - D3. Or you can hit my www.BaseballPrep.org link, I'm sure my info is there.

And remember some of you 2020 guys that may get lost in the shuffle this year as a late signer or think you might walk on - there are some very good D3 options so do your research. Even if it's just a year where you can put up some numbers and move on to a better program. 

Ozone posted:

I think it's on my profile but in case it's not - Lehman College in NYC - D3. Or you can hit my www.BaseballPrep.org link, I'm sure my info is there.

And remember some of you 2020 guys that may get lost in the shuffle this year as a late signer or think you might walk on - there are some very good D3 options so do your research. Even if it's just a year where you can put up some numbers and move on to a better program. 

Got it. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.