Skip to main content

I'm starting something new and I figured I would invite all of you to watch...I'm starting a social media business called "See The Gear".  STG is built by and for those people who LOVE gear.  Our channels will appeal to those people and players who want to know what type of glove a player uses.  

As of today, we are on instagram as SeeTheGear.  We are launching our YouTube channel in the next few weeks.  Our YT channel will have videos, product reviews and some features on rising prospects in MiLB.  Some GREAT companies have donated equipment to be reviewed and others have promised gear after they get through Spring Training.

Come join us.  It should be fun.

===============
@robyounce & @seethegear on Twitter & Instagram

WWBA World Champions (Jupiter) - 2013, 2014, 2015

17u PG World Series - 2013

17u WWB Champions - 2014

16u WWB Champions - 2013, 2010, 2009

Last edited by redbird5
Original Post

Sooo...this is getting really cool.  Our Instagram following has grown to 9200+ followers in just 2 months.  We have shot a few videos which we are in the process of editing them for YouTube.  We show the best gear from the top players and teams at all levels of baseball.  Some really big names in baseball have contacted us so we have some neat things in the works.

We have started a website - seethegear.com.  As of right now, it resolves to our facebook page but that is changing soon.  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.