Skip to main content

Trying to get the irrigation system on our football field up and running tonight.  I had three Hunter I25 Sprinkler heads not rotate and spray water in one spot.  From what I can google it's saying that I probably need to change them out.  I'm hoping some of you may know a way to fix them without having to replace them. 

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks guys and ABR10OT that's what I believe I'm looking at.  I'm actually going to look at replacing the whole system.  Our football booster club is willing to pony up the money (around $10K) to bring someone in to redo it.

PG that's a great idea and if we are able to get the new system I will keep that in mind.  Not applicable here because some guy volunteered to do it in our community about 9 years ago so no type of warranty and I'm sure it's expired now if there was one. 

We only have about 18 heads for the whole field but I want to get around 30 to ensure we are able to cover the whole field.  Right now we have some areas that don't get enough water.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.