Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mr. Reed,
Thank you for your interest and very quick response. I tried checking out the website to see if the schedule was manageable, but found only 2011. Unfortunately, based on the locations on that schedule, many of which appeared to be even further west than Kansas City, it did not seem like a logistical possibility, especially during fall ball after school has started. Please let me know if there is access to a current schedule, or if the tournament locations are more central to Missouri this year. Thanks again.
Thank you for replying. Goggle kcbullets and ********** and it will take you to correct updated address. My 2012 fall schedule is on it. But it is basically the same as the 2011 schedule. Most of the colleges are west of KC. You might try St Louis Pirates organization. I just know they have a program, nothing else. Good luck to you.
Mr. Reed,
Thank you for including the new log in information, we were able to access the current schedules and check it out. The summer schedule looked very manageable, and like the team would have been a good fit. We researched the schools that were the locations for the fall ball tournaments, but some were as far as 6 to 7 hours away from here, so not practical once school starts. Thanks for your help, though, and good luck with your season.
jdunc,
I tried replying to the e-mail address you left, but am not sure if it went through. Sorry to hear that your players have been injured. My son is a catcher looking for a team in the St. Louis area. He will be a senior this year, and will turn 18 in December, so he is looking for a 17-18u team to finish out the summer and 18u for the fall and next summer. Please let me know if that sounds appropriate for your team

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.