Skip to main content

The Local Suburban one teams are right in the middle of their winter training.....March is not that far away. Wonder what everyone is hearing or thinking regarding the top teams in Suburban One. Guess we could also get input on the Catholic league and the Inter Act Leagues.

What teams will rise to the top?

Baseball's best teams lose about sixty-five times a season. It is not a game you can play with your teeth clenched.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

FWIW, here is my two cents...

CB South be the favorite to win the Contenental and possibly D1 again with CB East and H-H right behind. NP, Pennridge and Souderton should battle for the 4th spot and a playoff birth.

CR South wont be as good as last year, but again should be the best of the National

I would think Upper Moreland  should be the favorite in the American.

I like Methacton and Boyertown in the Pac 10.

Coatsville and WC Henderson in the Chestmont

Malvern Prep in the Inter-ac and N-G in the Catholic League.

CB South and Coatsville are my picks for D1 title.

Also, congtrats to Matt, I saw that he was named the #3 starter. Very exciting! Good luck! Enjoy!

Last edited by NP13

I'm up in the boonies of Boyertown.  Boyertown will go as far as it's pitching and small ball will take them.  Having the 2nd starter back from injury is a big plus!

Any of the PAC-10 teams can beat the others on a given night. As I said, the top 4 (and even 6) teams seemed to beat up on each other all spring long.  Are there any non-PAC-10 that are very dominate?

I will give round two a shot, I know there are only a few around, but I would like to here some other picks...

CBE over GV

Coatsville over CBS... great pitching match up!

CRN over Unionville

Methacton over DTW

Strath Haven over Radnor

NP over PV.... more wishful thinking!

Neshamany over Pennridge

WCH over Boyertown... another great pitching match up!

I moved out of state. I have no idea what's going in with high school baseball in PA. The only thing I heard is my son's former coach went into the stands after a parent and had to be restrained. The coach heard the parent say, at conversation tone level to another parent, "That was the wrong decision." I always thought the coach was paranoid and trying to hear what parents were saying. He even planted his brother in the stands one game. 

Boyertown too!  The kid they beat yesterday is a very good two-way player. Looks like Bogucki is on a roll, with Woodley back and pitching well, you guys can go deep. The team they will play(Pennridge) will play very "sound" baseball. They seem to own NP over the last 5 or 6 years. NP lost to them twice this year and they weren't in either game. Good luck!

In suburban one district the continental conference has been the toughest conference

: Congrats to Pennridge & @NPKnights on making States. With their wins, half of the SOL Continental has made states the past 2 yrs!

would be interesting if baseball also religned like the recent changes to the football conferences...finally the bigger schools will have to compete against each other in football the population size differnce just todifficult to overcome in football 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.