Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Most people in New England are rooting against the Colts. They don't want Manning getting another check mark in the Manning - Brady, better QB debate. I would like to see the Saints win so the country will know what a great QB Drew Brees is. By the way Brees is only 5'11", or 6' as he smiles and claims.

My biggest wish for the game is not drawing 5's and 9's on the pool board. There's $1,500 in the pool.
RJM - You are soooooo right. Everyone in New England is rooting against the Colts because of the Manning vs Brady debate. There is no debate, as Manning is better. I'm a huge New England fan....have been all my life. Brady is great but Manning is better. Not popular among Pats fans, but the truth hurts. I'm rooting for the Saints because I love the underdog. Go Aints!
quote:
Originally posted by fenwaysouth:
RJM - You are soooooo right. Everyone in New England is rooting against the Colts because of the Manning vs Brady debate. There is no debate, as Manning is better. I'm a huge New England fan....have been all my life. Brady is great but Manning is better. Not popular among Pats fans, but the truth hurts. I'm rooting for the Saints because I love the underdog. Go Aints!
The people went nuts after the interception at the party I attended in the Boston area. Manning has a stronger arm. I don't care what Brady's stats said this past year. He made a lot of bad decisions. Maybe it was a year away from the game. There were interceptions where I was asking, "Who were you throwing to? There were three defenders!" Brady is where Manning was several years ago. A questionable defense keeps the team from being championship caliber.

I remember the Patriots being as pathetic as the Aints when I was a kid. We would sneak into games at Harvard and Boston College. I don't think the Patriots cared. It was more people in the stands. At one point the Patriots were packed and the trucks ready to roll to Jacksonville until Schaeffer Stadium was approved at the last minute. They were also looking at Birmingham, AL. They were playing preseason games in both places.
Last edited by RJM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.