Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Out of boredom* I looked at a lot of profiles of players. Most of the players getting playing time have previous college experience and transferred in.

* I can’t go biking. It’s raining with 25 mph wind. I tried taking a walk. Instead I was umbrella wrestling. I gave up.

Last edited by RJM
@Senna posted:

Sorry for the hijack, but wow....Gloucester buoy had 32 foot seas for 2 hours. Yikes....

There were coastal towns with 70-80 mph wind gusts. It turns out the power is out at my home on the North Shore until sometime Thursday. Since I won’t be returning until Friday, not an issue.

Last edited by RJM

Made the team visit on Friday.  Team held their final inter squad game for their "World Series."  They competed hard against each other and had fun fighting for bragging rights.  Coach had great interaction with the players. Brought JETson into the dugout to hang out and meet all of the players. 

All the feedback on the coach was positive.  No red flags. Excellent feedback from the people/coaches that we trust that know the program.  They are JuCo or transfer dominate school but they showed a lot of the "love" everyone talks about.

Son committed to Tennessee Wesleyan.  Go Bulldogs.

Thank you everyone for your advice and support!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.