Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
well if you have 5,000 hs players attend a PG tournament or showcase, pretty likley you will have a number of draft picks out of it

We hope to break last years record of 823 draft picks this year. That's a lot of real good players, no matter how many you start with. 27 of 30 first rounders and 11 of the 14 sandwich picks came out of those events. Compared to everything else there is, these are huge numbers!

Seeing players like Max Sapp, Chris Parmelee, Jeremy Jeffress, Colton Willems, Billy Rowell, Jason Place,etc. become millionaires is really very rewarding to us and I don't mean financially rewarding.
futurecatcher27,

When my son attended in high school, I believe the PG showcases were in the $295 to $495 range depending on the specific event. (My son attended a small regional event that was in the lower end of that range.) PG is not among the cheapest, but we thought it was an excellent value. They have a large fulltime, year 'round professional staff that supports the quality of their events. As you can see from the numbers above, most of the very best players attend at least one PG event, as do many MLB scouts.

Since most of their events are by invitation, I don't think they publish the event prices on the site. There is a link you can click to request an invitation at www.perfectgame.org. Good luck!
PGstaff

you act like a kid collecting trophies throwing out all of the numbers on players that have been to PG and been drafted... who cares...

all you did was charge money and set up schedules for teams that come in to play. How about giving kudos to the real people out there actually doing something... like their pitching instructors, or hitting instructors.. or the kids themselves who had the talent to get to wwhere they are... any other tourney directors for the summer could claim the same stuff you do just not the high of numbers because they don't have a lot of teams come in by the herd...

can you honestly say that those kids would not have been drafted had they not gone to PG? Nope. Everyone of them would have been drafted. Just like the tourney they went to the week before your or the week after yours...

it's nice to see people out there taking credit for doing nothing but providing a field for these guys and yet they act like thgey've been working on their mechanics and workouts since the players were 12...

PG is just another stage making money for themselves... they have not (one on one) worked with any of these kids but seem to take credit when they get picked...

how convienient...
Diablo con Huevos,

I work with perfect game on a project called baseballwebtv, so you can dismiss what I say if you'd like, but I believe you definitely have the wrong idea about perfectgame. It seems you have the idea that they just sit back and collect money...I can tell you that this is absolutely not the case. In fact, I think the guys that run a couple showcases a year probably make a ton more money for themselves than Anyone at perfectgame. Trust me, they aren't driving around in cars with rims or living in big houses or anything like that.

And I still don't see why some people complain about the price of a showcase...it makes absolutely no sense to criticize based on price alone. Yeah, you can go to a local showcase for two hundred bucks or whatever and get seen by who? Just like you can advertise on your local cable channel for 2 bucks a commercial. It costs alot more than that to run a commercial nationally. It costs a hell of a lot more to have that ability to get the word out nationally. Shoot, I've seen the web stats when the perfect game servers get flooded - when reports from events like the national underclass go up ... I've seen the numbers and it's seriously mind-boggling. Besides that, if PG likes a player, and they broadcast that on the website, by email, or however they choose, it doesn't take but an hour or so before the scouting DIRECTORS start calling. I've seen that very thing happen multiple times in a matter of months that I've been around PG.

Unless a player has a dad who played in the major leagues or something like that, every player starts out as an unknown. At some point, they have to be exposed to get drafted and I'm sure scouting departments don't get blank checks at the start of the year. Just like every other profession, they try to get the most out of every dollar spent. And how could it possibly be not worth it for scouts to see the best guys playing against each other rather than everyday competition? There's a reason why most of the scouting directors are at the events. And the guys at perfectgame probably saw most of those players before they were considered first round guys. Does it help even the best…how could it not? It’s a national stage. And I doubt too many of the fathers and mothers of those guys drafted today would criticize PG.

There's a difference between tournament ABC and WWBA events, and there's a difference between Smith's Showcase and a PG showcase, and to deny that is ignorant. And I’ve never heard anyone from PG try to take credit from other people, instructors, agents, parents, etc.

You are wrong to make those comments, Huevos. I say that as a person who has seen the dedication and tremendous work that goes into making all of this happen.

Rick Stephenson
quote:
Originally posted by Diablo con Huevos:
PGstaff

you act like a kid collecting trophies throwing out all of the numbers on players that have been to PG and been drafted... who cares...

I dont think PGstaff is acting like that at all. I think he - and his staff - are proud of what they have built and all the kids they have helped gain serious exposure. As for who cares - all you need to do is go to an event - lots of Baseball people care. .

all you did was charge money and set up schedules for teams that come in to play. How about giving kudos to the real people out there actually doing something... like their pitching instructors, or hitting instructors.. or the kids themselves who had the talent to get to wwhere they are... any other tourney directors for the summer could claim the same stuff you do just not the high of numbers because they don't have a lot of teams come in by the herd...

That is not even close to what PG does - they do alot more than that - you just arent aware of it. Additionally - they arent there to give kudos to instructors. They are there to provide the best collection of competition to the players - and to promote the best players on a national and regional scale.

can you honestly say that those kids would not have been drafted had they not gone to PG? Nope. Everyone of them would have been drafted. Just like the tourney they went to the week before your or the week after yours...

I would bet you alot of money that many players' opportunities to play college or pro ball have been significantly enhanced as a direct result of their performance at a PG event

it's nice to see people out there taking credit for doing nothing but providing a field for these guys and yet they act like thgey've been working on their mechanics and workouts since the players were 12...

Taking credit? I dont see that. Where did he say he was taking credit?

PG is just another stage making money for themselves... they have not (one on one) worked with any of these kids but seem to take credit when they get picked...

If you have ever been to a PG event - you will know how misinformed that statement is.

how convienient...

Let me just add - going to PG events is also alot of fun.

I remember going to my first Jupiter tournament with my eldest son several years ago - and I remain amazed at the talent that was there that year.

When it was all over - I remember my son coming up to me after his last game - he was dog tired and a bit beat up. He strolled on over - and the first thing he said was - "Dad - that was pretty cool".
Last edited by itsinthegame
Two very good posts from Paul and Rick. Paul is right. PG events are just plain fun. Fun for players, parents. College coaches and proball folks seem to have smiles on too. PG coordinates a logistical nightmare with a high level of precision. They routinely manage and produce great events, on time, as promised, every time I have attended.

They have the most thorough, complete database of amateur scouting information available by an extremely wide margin, collected one pitch at a time. That's not cheap, but the best never is.
Last edited by Dad04
Diablo,

You are welcome to have your opinion. However, this one smells of agenda. Allow me to ask… Why does this bother you so much???? Here is a small part of an article on our website about last year’s draft. Please tell me where you see us taking credit for anything other than kids attending our events? You should read the entire article… Here is the link… 2005 Draft

2005 draft

First Round ...........24 had attended a PG event
First 21 picks .........17 had attended a PG event
1st Rd Sup ............12 had attended a PG event
Total 1st rd ...........36 had attended a PG event
Total 2nd rd ..........21 had attended a PG event
2nd rd sup ..............3 had attended a PG event
Total 2nd rd ..........24 had attended a PG event
1st 2 rds ................60 had attended a PG event
1st 100 picks .........77 had attended a PG event
1st 5 rds ..............122 had attended a PG event
1st 10 rds ............201 had attended a PG event
1st day 18 rds (560 total players) - 325 have attended a Perfect Game event

Least number of PG participants drafted (9 each in round 48 and 37)
Highest number of PG participants drafted (24 in round 1)

Total PG participants drafted from all 50 rounds - 823
Total PG participants drafted in past 4 years - 2,129

People sometimes think that Perfect Game is only for those prospects who are going into professional baseball. The number of Perfect Game participants who play at the college level is much, much larger than the draft totals.

In the 2004 NCAA DI College World Series, the 8 team rosters included 155 former PG participants. This year the number is even higher at the 2005 College World Series. Many of the top college programs in the country have nearly all former PG participants on their rosters. This includes the two teams playing for the National Championship. Perfect Game also has many players who are continuing their baseball careers at Junior Colleges and other Small Colleges.

Note: Often the PG naysayers get upset when we release these figures. However, they are a very important part of our business. We ask, if anyone else could claim these numbers, would they keep it confidential?

We used to refer to all these draft picks as PG Players. Please everyone, understand that we are not laying claim for these players getting drafted. Our job is to identify talented players, not to develop them, draft them or recruit them. That is why we use the term "attended PG events" rather than "PG Player". We don't deserve any credit for the vast majority of talented players who attend our events and go on to get College Scholarships or become draft picks. We understand that Justin Upton would have been what he is, with or without PG. For the most part, we didn't make them outstanding players. We just were lucky enough to watch them perform.

The credit should go to the many coaches, teams, teammates, instructors, parents and most of all, to the individual players themselves. Many of these players play in excellent summer and fall programs. Some of these draft picks owe a lot to those outstanding high level programs. Without those programs PG would miss a lot of talented players.

Last, but not least, people should really appreciate those who are involved in scouting for Major League Clubs and the many college coaches who scout and recruit hard. Without these people, we would all be wasting our time.
MLB Scouts and College Coaches are the most important people in this whole process. They are the people who make the most important decisions! Lucky for us is that they follow what we do very closely, whether they actually attend the events or not.

You see Diablo... We do not take credit for anything other than what is actually true! If you were in our shoes, would you keep these figures quiet and just keep reading the numbers released by others? We work much too hard to not care about these numbers. They shouldn't bother any GOOD baseball person. They sure don't bother those in the highest places who make the final decisions. In fact, those are our biggest boosters!
Last edited by PGStaff
Vance, it sounds like you are still missing the point. You're right that "its the talent and the tools that are recognized". Of course PG or any other scouting organization will not get a kid drafted if he doesn't have the talent or tools. But he also won't get drafted, OR won't get drafted as high as he should, if the right people don't see him. PG's events attract the best players, which attracts the most scouts, which attracts the best players, which attracts the most scouts ... etc., etc.
Wink
Last edited by MN-Mom
It's great having friends! Smile

The truth is, none of us really knows for sure what might have happened if a player did not attend a PG event. We only know what happened to those who did attend!

Who’s to say they might have been drafted in a different position or not at all. Here are some facts.

Our National Showcase has had over 60 first rounders in the past 5 years. For many of these players it is the very first time they’ve been seen by MLB Scouting Directors and top College programs. Yes, it’s their ability that gets them noticed, but the FACT is they’ve just been put on the National Stage! The East Coast Pro and Area Codes then picks up these players, some get selected for the Aflac Classic, and they become even higher profile prospects. It all has to start somewhere.

One thing should be obvious… Nearly every single high school player drafted in the first few rounds has participated in a PG event. So out of the millions who don’t attend PG events, the entire scouting community is finding one maybe two top round players.

We are not claiming credit for this, but don’t you find this rather odd! That nearly every top player has this one thing in common! It doesn’t make sense to think the same exact thing would have happened the same exact way, does it? Everything a player does has some kind of affect on his future.

In my last post you can read who we think is most responsible for the players talent. Someone still has to find them and evaluate them. That is what we do. Our evaluations are regarded highly by MLB clubs and colleges. Even the agents Vance!

Over 350 players who attended PG events were drafted in the 18 rounds yesterday. I can guarantee you, there are some who would not have been drafted in the first 18 rounds no matter what! Then there are many who might have been drafted, but in a different slot. Listen… Scouts, scout players. We respect scouts and what they do. We provide information to the scouting community. We have two thirds of the 30 MLB Scouting Directors on our committee. Guess someone could say we have nothing to do with the process, but that’s because they just don’t get it! We get way too many emails and calls thanking us for what has happened to their son. We tell every one of them... Thank your son, he is who is most responsible!

I don’t want to argue about this. I personally am not involved because of money so I wish that wasn't mentioned. If I were we wouldn’t spend as much as we do to improve what we do and we wouldn't live in such a high stress situation. Money is not enough of an incentive for me.

Watching young players succeed is what it’s all about. The draft is just one of many ways a young player can be successful. There are several former PG participants who later ended up working for us. It’s not all about pure talent, it’s about young men, especially good young men.

Here is an email I received yesterday (we get tons of them). This one is from a father who played professional baseball for 20 years including in several years in the Big Leagues. He has a son who was drafted yesterday. I asked him for permission to post this here, because this is what it’s all about. Go ahead and call it a trophy if you want!

Dear Jerry, Betty, Andy, Jason & the rest of the PG Family,

On behalf of my wife, Glenn and myself I wanted to drop you a note and thank you for all that you have done to enhance Glenn’s opportunities over the past few years. If it were not for the Sunshine East a couple years back I would not have even thought to put Glenn in these events. The entire experience led to him being drafted today and I cannot begin to describe the joy in his face. I am not sure what will happen from here, none of us do, but I do know that without people like yourselves not even this day could have been possible.

Thanks again

The Gibson Family
My son's too young yet for me to claim great knowledge about how PG showcases and WWBA events do or don't affect MLB draft status.

BUT:

We've been to WWBA events. Without question we saw the nation's best. Your kid can play in the local travel circuit, in Legion ball, or on his school team, but until he matches up against the nation's best, how do you know how he really measures up?

I can say that WWBA/PG exposure has led to a sudden influx of mail in the household from coaches at top line colleges. Some standard camp brochures, to be sure, but lots of personalized, handwritten notes. (It's enough to make a teenage boy's head grow a few hat sizes, but that's a subject for another day.)

We haven't been to any other showcases yet, so you can't give the credit to anyone but PG at this point.

As someone said above, THAT'S THE FACTS, JACK!
MN-Mom

if PG did not exist all of those players would still go on to play in college or be drfted no doubt about it....

they are just a bigger tournament than any other tourney those kids play in on any given summer or fall weekend... those teams that go there... Midland Redskins, Hou Heat, Mustangs, Tigers, DBAT, East Cobb, etc, etc they all have players being seen every weekend... at tourneys they host or play in ... just those tourney directors do not credit for those kids being drafted - why? because all they did was set up schedule for teams to play... they didn't have anything to do with getting the players to where they are athletically...

I am from texas... there are tourney here (Mustang Classic, Hou heat, East Conn in GA etc) You can go to any of these tourneys and see 25-35 college pro scouts every day... but Carpenter and Cross and Beavers aren't out there shouting that look at all these players that played in our event and got drafted or went to college...

heck, i could go around and find all of the top 07 kids, invite them over for dinner and then after the draft say look at all of these kids that got drafted after they ate dinner at my house... though there would still be no correltaion between dinner at my house and their talent...

No doubt PG is a great place to feel the baseball frenzy and play top of the line talent... but there is no correlation between PG and all of these kids being drafted - none...

I kept reading in BA about Jwalden hitting 98, 99 in a summer event through AABC at TCU over last summer... but TCU never took credit for getting him to be a top prospect.. they were just a stage where he was performing....

I have absolutley nothing against the PG showcases... but when they start throwing out thier numbers about kids drafted that went there - that is absurd - ask any Area Scout if they knew about any of those players before they showed up at PG and they will say yes...

too many people taking credit for doing not a whole lot (in the big picture of things)... these kids talents got them to where they were... and thier personal pitching/hitting instructors (if they had one)... not any event they played for...

Those teams that go to PG are not some super series, triple crown type teams... they are legit programs where those kids will be seen by 100 scouts a summer outside of PG....

PG just paints his blank picture, of numbers, to get people interested in coming out there...
i wish i could pat myself on the back for something i didn't do... and then talk about it... and tell everyone just how great i am...

PG you do get kudos, from me, for handling a huge tourney with lots of teams and making sure it runs smoothly.....
Diablo,

It would be very interesting to know your name and what you do. I really think that would clear up a lot! Ain't that right?

By the way, many of the nations top programs find their players... guess where? Talk to Midland or the Florida Bombers and others who scout our underclass events heavily. Wonder why so many of the top programs call for information on players.

As far as doing very little and taking credit, please take the time to read all posts carefully.

Maybe we would be better if we never had kids attend and then go to college or get drafted. By the way, everyone, every organization, talks about number of draft picks, number of college scholarships, etc. We are in a business where those things are important! Why do these numbers bother YOU? That is the major question!
Diablo,

In response to your note addressed to me: I think you are way off base in your characterization of PGStaff's mention of these drafted players.

There are also quite a few threads today congratulating HSBBWeb members and their sons for being drafted. Does that mean those posts are crediting the HSBBWeb with these players being drafted? Hey, maybe it means I am taking all the credit since I run the site. Of course that is absurd! Go to any showcase or travel team site in the next few weeks and I'm sure you will see them listing "their" players who were drafted. PG is justifiably proud of the players who attend their events, and also proud of the high quality of their events and the very hard work that their staff does all year to ensure value, quality, and exposure.

I don't want to take this too far off-topic (Top Picks in the 2006 Draft), but I just wanted to share this. When a member posts something that is very negative and truly seems to have an agenda against nice people like PG, it upsets me a bit. Once upon a time I contacted Jerry at PG wondering if he would want to have a thread deleted that seemed to be very unfair. He said that he would never ask to have something negative about his company deleted; he believed in letting people state their opinions. It actually seemed to bother me a lot more than it bothered him. I just wanted to mention that aspect of the issue, as it told me a lot about the person and the organization.

Julie
Last edited by MN-Mom
Diablo...Honestly, point out to me and the rest of this board where, in any of PG's posts or articles on their website, do they indicate or even vaguely imply that they are taking credit for any of their showcase participant's being drafted.

No where do they take credit. Jerry is simply stating facts. What, in any of this, don't you understand? Let us know so we can clear it up for you.
I thought the point of it was: If you want to test yourself against the best, here is objective indication that PG/WWBA is the place to go to do it. Year after year the kids the MLB scouts ultimately evaluate as the best talent are all brought together in these few venues.

Beyond that, TR, I think that some people just take perverse pleasure from stirring the pot. When folks twist what you say and then make snide comments, the best thing we can do is ignore them.
Diablo-

What you are saying is completely understandable. The point everyone is trying to make is that, yes, these draftees still would have most likely been drafted and signed major college scholarships without them attending a PG event. What everyone is saying is that there certainly is a correlation between their attendance and their draft pick slot, or perhaps the difference between a mid major college scholarship and full blown ride to a top, national champion school. PG provides the best possible position for these kids. The competition at many of their showcases and WWBA tournaments, etc. is unmatched in the rest of the nation. Obviously, where the best players are is where the scouts are going to be.

I completely agree that if you have the stuff, the scouts will find you no matter what. But still, that is to an extent. You say you live in Texas, Texas high school is probably the nation's best. Still, not every pitcher throws 95. Not every hitter hits .600 with 15 HR. Not every outfielder runs a 6.8 60. At these major Perfect Game events, they do. And if you can prove yourself above or at level with these players, then your draft stock or college attention will rise even higher.

Another note is your comment about Area Scouts and visibility among high school teams and summer teams such as DBAT and the Houston Heat. What about the people who don't live in the nation's hotbed for baseball? I live in Westchester, New York, and I'm 16 years old. If I get out there and throw a no hitter against one of the local teams in the spring, will I be noticed? Yeah, probably. The newspaper will run an article about me and I might get a few college scouts to notice. In Texas, you throw a no-hitter against a top notch local opponent, you have yourself a ride straight to the Longhorns. Or at least that's the impression up here.

The fact is, PG's sole purpose is to try to provide the best possible exposure for the players who attend their showcases and tournaments. It is not to gloat about their accomplishments. Does PG make loads of money off of the tournaments and showcases? Sure, of course. If you have thousanda of kids coming to you like that every year you would also. So to say that PG doesn't have anything to do with these kids becoming successful is absurd. Could they have done it themselves? Sure. But they definitely couldn't have done it like they did, gotten as far as they have and will continue to in the future. Just ask past draft picks. You mentioned the Heat, DBAT, Mustangs. Ask Kershaw and Drabek. The millionaires of tomorrow. Would they be there without PG? You don't know. Ask them, and the hundreds of others.
May I offer a view of this from that of a former CEO of a fortune 500 company?

PG should be congradulated for putting a national system of showcases, measurement standards, tournaments and skilled people where young men can show,test,and get their baseball tools rated.

The reason we all should enjoy watching them count the number of kids drafted (and not get angry or mean) would be the same as deciding if a company is successful by if they make money at the end of the year. A company strategy can't just be: "Let's make money." -or- "Let's produce draft picks." Companys decide on products that others want to buy; if bought-they can be successful. PG puts a product out that allows young baseball players- to play with the best. They have a system that lets young men decide if they have what it takes or want to do what it will take to improve to really compete for DI or a Major league spot.

So, if you don't want to let PG take credit for helping produce draft picks I think you then must do the following: one day before the draft a young group of 14 year olds met on a field with PG staff. The results will show each player where he stands and what he has to work on to be a draft pick in three years. We have to give them credit for helping some of these boys to be motivated to work on their game to surpass his peers! Any way you look at it--on the way in or on the way out you CAN give PG credit for being a big part of these boys' journey.
JH...I'm proud of you , young man - very well stated.

The only thing that I would add is your reference to PG possibly making "loads of money." Anyone who has attended any PG event knows that they are first-class events, which means they are EXPENSIVE to pull off. The travel, hotels, rental of the facilities, maintenance and paying all of the people who work these events doesn't come cheap. Hopefully, they do make a profit. They do a great job and deserve to get paid.
catfish- thank you.

I did not mean to make that comment a negative in any way. Personally, I respect someone who can make a profit off anything, and I'd love to be able to make baseball part of my daily living for the rest of my life no matter how I do it, and the people at PG have done that, so I look up to them for that. I think if one would sit down and look at the books for PG they would see a profit (just by a hunch) but you are right. I have no proof of that. I did not mean to make it seem like they are charging too much or anything like that (although I'm sure my dad wouldn't complain about cheaper showcases lol), I was just trying to show another example of the success they have.

~Josh
Last edited by J H
For what it's worth, I send my sincere approval of PG events.

I had the honor in working with PG last year while coaching the DBAT 18U team. Andy and his father are first class in my opinion.

There are venues that are "money making" events, and I am sure that PG makes a profit as well. But, I do not believe for a minute what Andy makes is worth the time or hard work that he puts into it.

As far as I am concerned, the PG World Wood Bat tournament in the summer is the best tournament in the country. I enjoyed my time there last summer and I believe our kids did as well.

Oh yeah Andy, please add Kershaw to your millionaire club. Remember our phone conversations last year? I told you so. Big Grin
JH-

points well stated and understood... but too many people take TOO MUCH CREDIT for young people's success... just like you mentioning Drabek and Kershaw... would they have gone where they did had they not gone to a PG event? Yep. Easily. You contact their summer coaches since you know where they play and ask them.

Did PG cause Jwalden to go in the 12th instead of 1st? Nope. But PG wouldn't take credit for that (since it is negative outcome) even though JW went to PG...

Just sad watching the blank pictures painted on here about how "successful" some believe they are....

a 6.8 sixty??...
Allow me to give you another side of the picture--our team every year takes part in the WWBA event at the end of October in Jupiter

Two things for you to think on and these both occurred this year, Hopefully it might mnake some see the picture in a clearer and more distinct light:

01-- we added a player from NYC a week before we went to Jupiter-- he had worked out for the Red Sox the weekend before while we were playing at Villanova--- one of our players gets a call from the young man I note while we are packing up in the parking lot at Villanova--he wants to know if we can use him the following week in Jupiter and we lock him in that nite. No more than 15 minutes after I put the young mans name on our roster I get an email from the Red Sox scout asking how did we make that happen !--he told me he wasn't going--now the scout gets to see the player 4 more times in Florida---did it make a difference ? who knows? But he was drafted #253 yesterday by the Red Sox--maybe the draft thing would have happened maybe it would not have--all I know is that the by the boy playing with us in a PG event he was seen again in game conditions and not in a workout

02-- One of players who is also a top hockey player in the NE region was in the airport returning home when he and his mom got into a discussion with a proscout taking the ssame flight--the scout recognized the player as one of our kids and they talked at length--Scout asked him what his aspirations were for college-- the boy told him he wanted to play Division I baseball but he had an offer on the table from a top Division III school to play hockey and baseball---the scout knew the school well and told him don't be foolish go where you can play both if that is what you want-- the boy got off the plane in New England got in his car and drove directly to the college--met with both the hockey and baseball coaches-- the rest is history --he was accepted academically and is set to be there in September to play both his favorite sports-- it probably would not have happened if the young man had not been with us in Jupiter because the airport intervention would not have taken place.--Was it PG? Was it College Select? --it was both of us but most of all it was the young man putting his talent in a venue where he would get the most exposure

Folks --It is the exposure factor--the opportunity to be seen and noticed-- I can't tell you how many conversations we have in airports or hotel lobbies regarding our kids when we are at events.

it is not a matter of counting how many got this--it is a matter of being seen and increasing opportunities of CHOICE--sure it cost money--sure it is expensive in some peoples eyes--but it is great event with great exposure and untold coaches-- and on top of it all it is GREAT BASEBALL in a GREAT SETTING

We are not concerned if they are making money--I sure they are-- we are concerned that it is a great event for all concerned--players, parents, scouts and coaches

I say to you naysayers--know what you are talking about before you open your mouth--you know half the picture and probably never will--your eyes are shut even while wide open

This is not an ad for PG--trust me on that-- it is merely an explanation as to why we and others do what we do and to see kids we have been involved with, even if in some small fashion, be among the 1500 kids drafted that is something special for all concerned

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.