SGP Gold VS Apaches 5pm 11/9 @ SGP
SGP Red VS Brock HS 7pm 11/9 @ SGP
Grand Prairie VS Cedar Hill 7pm 11/9 @ GP
Texas Stix VS Colleyville #1 9am 11/10 @ SGP
Birdville HS VS Grapevine HS 9am 11/10 @ Northwood
Dallas Patriots VS Irving Mac 11am 11/10 @ SGP
Colleyville #2 VS Liberty HS 11am 11/10 @ GP
K9 Sports VS Cooperstown 11am 11/10 @ Northwood

To set the record straight - Matt Dozier did not die, he broke his neck in a swimming pool accident shortly after graduating and is confined to a wheelchair. This is the 4th annual Matt Dozier tournament and this is a major fundraiser for the medical bills for Matt and his family. 100% of all revenue generated goes directly to the family. All help, including umpires, is time donated without fees. Thank you for all of the baseball people involved.
quote:
Originally posted by pop time:
Updated Varsity Bracket
SGP Gold VS Apaches 5pm 11/9 @ SGP
SGP Red VS Brock HS 7pm 11/9 @ SGP
Grand Prairie VS Cedar Hill 7pm 11/9 @ GP
Texas Stix VS Colleyville #1 9am 11/10 @ SGP
Birdville HS VS Grapevine HS 9am 11/10 @ Northwood
Dallas Patriots VS Irving Mac 11am 11/10 @ SGP
Colleyville #2 VS Liberty HS 11am 11/10 @ GP
K9 Sports VS Cooperstown 11am 11/10 @ Northwood

To set the record straight - Matt Dozier did not die, he broke his neck in a swimming pool accident shortly after graduating and is confined to a wheelchair. This is the 4th annual Matt Dozier tournament and this is a major fundraiser for the medical bills for Matt and his family. 100% of all revenue generated goes directly to the family. All help, including umpires, is time donated without fees. Thank you for all of the baseball people involved.

ktown, contact Coach Herek. He is the head coach at South Grand Prairie High. I'm not sure about this schedule because they seem to have games on this Thursday at South. I will be at the one at 7:00 PM at Turner Park. I'm donating my time as umpire for six games this weekend. Expect a big strike zone in these games. Short time limit, so let's get 'em and get'em out.

ktown, they would probably love to have you, but at the last moment scheduling fields and umpires would be the only drawback.

Guys, I will also be at Turner at 1:00 & 3:00 PM Saturday, and Northwood at 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM on Sunday. Looking to call strikes........

__________________________________________________________________________________________
ITG from CH,
The CH Horns should know them pretty good, they've eliminated them from making the final game the last two years. The Horns gave them a great game last year in a 7-4 lose. That K-9 team had K. Gilbert and other D1s on it. CH started a 14 y.o. freshman who went 4 innings.

Team is coached by C. Sanders, which has been a scout for several ML teams. I believe he is currently working w/the Os. He does an awesome job recruiting the best players in our surrounding area. Makes it tough for any HS team to compete against them. This year's team was far superior than last years. They hit 6 bombs against CH in the semi game. Cain hit a monster GS against(same fresham from previous year). He had him with an 0-2 but made a 15 y.o. ****oo on a big time player. Kid just smiled and kept pumping gas.

Coach does this ONLY for this tournament since he lives in GP. Sorry for the long post but seems like people wanted to know more about them.
Last edited by 2010DAD

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.