Skip to main content

Number 8 seed,Lumber Jacks, knock off, number 1 seed, Harrisonburg.
Strausberg beats, 3 seed, Front Royal.

Charlestown beats Staunton.
Waynesboro swept Aldie

The only top seed to win their series was Waynesboro.

Last edited by BishopLeftiesDad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

That's "Strasburg"...but pronounced like this: "Straws-burg".  Just for those following the Express. 

Greatly enjoyed meeting Bishop Lefties Dad this summer-I think that puts me somewhere over 10 for posters I have met along the baseball trail...and always it turns out to be an awfully nice person, with Bishop Lefties Dad being no exception-nice guy with a very talented son.

Originally Posted by hokieone:

That's "Strasburg"...but pronounced like this: "Straws-burg".  Just for those following the Express. 

Greatly enjoyed meeting Bishop Lefties Dad this summer-I think that puts me somewhere over 10 for posters I have met along the baseball trail...and always it turns out to be an awfully nice person, with Bishop Lefties Dad being no exception-nice guy with a very talented son.

Sorry for the misspelling. I was posting from my phone. 

Originally Posted by TEAP2017:

BLD,

We had planned to his first weekend as my 15yo son was playing at Va Tech tournament.  Unfortunately he pitched in relief the previous two nights so he wasn't pitching that weekend.  He has one more summer left so he hopes to return to the Valley League next summer. 

Great win last night!

We really enjoyed our visit to VA. Meeting hokieone was nice. Now I can put a face with a name. 

My son has done a couple of spot starts, but has mostly pitched in relief. He has become there 7th or 8th inning pitcher, Kind of a bridge to their closer. The closer has varied over the season. Currently they are using a kid who started most the season. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.