Skip to main content

Hey everyone,

There will be some Site Maintenance done by the tech team tonight (Wednesday 11/28). Our site is expected to go down for 5 to 10 minutes sometime during the timeframe of 5:00 to 7:00 PM East Coast time / 8:00 to 10:00 PM West Coast time.

Don't panic, the outage should not last long enough to cause actual withdrawal symptoms!
Smile

Julie
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Krak! Krak! Help! Which side of the International Dateline will be affected by this madness? Krak? Please! I'm afraid this is going to mess up my One Hour Martinizing®!

"Mom says not to worry. Should we?"......"Tell her to take her pick...there's 10,000 lakes up there for her to jump in!"

THE HSBBW MEMBERS TODAY DO NOT PREPARE FOR SITE MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME ENOUGH !!!!!

Last edited by gotwood4sale

"Maintenance is completed and it looks like everyone survived!"

It was Touch Up & Go® for awhile around here tonight, but thank goodness the One Hour Martinizers® were in a charitable mood.

They said I was off by way more than 40%, totally out to lunch actually, but they would still honor my coupon. Woo hoo!

AT LEAST ONE HSBBW MEMBER TODAY DID PREPARE FOR SITE MAINTENANCE DOWNTIME ENOUGH !!!!!

Last edited by gotwood4sale

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.