Skip to main content

Hey everyone, welcome to the "I'll See You There" forum!

Many members will recall the discussions we had a few months ago about trying to set up a national or regional "convention" for High School Baseball Web members.

It was a great idea and I was definitely in favor, as were many others. However, the response I received from most members as we discussed specific dates and places was:

"I would love to go, but I can't because I'll be spending my vacation time and/or money flying to a showcase for my son ... or traveling to a college pre-season tourney ... or watching MLB spring training." (Numbers 2 and 3 applied to our family.) Since many of us are traveling around the country for baseball anyway, I thought that this forum might help with the coordination of some HSBBWeb "mini-conventions".

Here's how it works:

If you will be at a baseball event that you think other "Websters" might attend, post a thread here with the location and dates in the title of the thread. Add some info about the event in the body of the post, and invite other members to post if they will be there, too. Then it's up to you to decide who treats for a hot dog and Coke!

Julie
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

[QUOTE=GotWood4Sale] Has anyone seen my car keys? ....[/QUOTE]

I found a set, coming out of Lenscrafters the other day ... some idiot spit pumkin in my face and I stumbled around for awhile.

In the commotion, I tripped this curly haired screaming witch that started hitting me over the head with her stupid bell. I grabbed the bell out of her hand, but I came away with a set of keys. They fit a Chrysler....

.... there will be a substantial finders/cleaners fee associated with their return (I want my 80 lira back).
Last edited by HiHardHeat
quote:
Originally posted by gotwood4sale:
HiHardHeat:

Do I know you sir?

Happy motoring...it runs on mid-grade.

Oh..about the 80 lira...they fit the slots at Chuck E.Cheese's nicely...scored 1400 pts. with that 80 lira playing Ski-Ball.

Just so you know, the day wasn't a complete loss. I was able to introduce that curly-haired bell ringer to my bachelor brother. Misery loves company.

Luckily, he's nearly deaf.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.