Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My sons arrived via Fed EX the 1st day of the signing period. It listed the amount of athletic aid which was the same amount agreed upon by my son and the coach.

He signed, saved copy, and mailed the next day.
Some high schools have a signing ceremony with the hs coach, the hs AD, newspaper etc. Probably most high schools don't do that however.

Enjoy this high point as your son has worked so hard to get there (and parents have worked so hard behind the scenes).
If someone has the signing period dates at hand, please advise. Also, if you know the point at which signings become public knowledge.

NHMonty,

I've never heard of anyone trying to pull a fast one in the NLI documents. If you ever found a glitch I would chalk it up to human error/typo and place a polite call to try to get it straight.
The coach recruiting you should explain the procedure, but all instructions will be in the package.
The rules(dead period)are in place so that no other coach can call you to convince you during that period that you may be making a mistake.
Once you sign the letter and return it, you can have conversation with the coach.
Warrior,

Thanks for the info, we have not heard from anyone in quite some time; I know they have been busy. I didn't want to call them and my son has been consumed with football, playoffs this week.

Weeks ago, I had asked for an outline of what we talked about this summer and never heard back from them. Just a concerned parent but I don't want to be a PIA. Of course, we postponed our offical visit so I guess we would have received some info then.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.