Skip to main content

Can't seem to locate the NLI signing thread where people were asking to post pictures.

Heard they're sending out NLI via DocuSign on Monday morning. My son can sign Wed and then Georgia Tech can officially recognize him. We'll print out the form for him to sign at school.

We just found out today, at 4pm,  that the District is going to let us sign in person, before it was going to be Virtually Wed 11/11 am, now it will be 2pm CT on the field with his team and our family and friends. Super exciting.

We'll be sure to grab pictures and videos and share where we can. Can someone point be to the thread? I searched but couldn't find it.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hope his recovery is going well and symptoms are minimal.

We found out late Friday that we’ll actually be able to do this in person at school in the stands and friends, family, teammates and classmates can come. Before it was am and virtual.

Huge scramble at work to reschedule meetings and get coverage as I blocked my morning calendar. happy stress.

made sure all the fam has their school gear washed and ready and letting the grand parents borrow some shirts for the big event!

Please share your photos!! Happy to co-celebrate with everyone!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.