Skip to main content

Well, after many years of hard work, sweat, tears....2010 made his decision about where to go to school. He made the call to the HC of a Phx area CC who, according to 2010, could not say "outstanding" enough times! I would have loved to taken 2010's pic when he told me, but I was too happy for him to do anything but hug and congratulate him. It's been a long and at times exhausting road to get to this point but that smile and the "almost tears" from both of us were worth it!

Thanks to all of the veteran posters out there who helped make this possible with their sage advice. Your dedication to helping those of us going through the process to be well informed and focused on asking the right questions made many things possible.

The toughest part lay ahead for 2010 to call the other coaches who hoped to provide an opportunity for him to be a part of their club. He knows that the place he found was the "best fit" for him. He will get lots of opportunity to play in a good league. He will be able to develop his skills, complete the college basics, and grow into his body. All upside from this point. Now dad has to figure out how to see a few games! Gonna be tough not to watch him play next year. Enjoying the start of his senior season, 6-2 in the preseason with league starting Wednesday.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Congrats on making such a well informed decision, considering lots of different factors and choosing the best "fit". Sounds like your son will be very successful with lots of parental support behind him. Enjoy the next few months of senior year, cherish each game because it flies by all too fast.

Good luck next year!
Sometimes fun to see the kid being talked about in a thread so if you have the time and are interested, his coach created a You Tube video of him. It can be seen at 'Tyler Pollock Recruiting video'. Any feedback that you think might help him along in his journey to the next level please feel free to let me know.

J

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.