Skip to main content

Hello!

Ok so listen, a while ago, right as i was starting to get in shape for baseball again, i broke my wrist. So, now 6 weeks later i have all the casts and splint off, and am ready to play again. BUT. As a catcher, i need to be able to.. ok you all know. So, other then the physical therapy im doing to get the movement back, does anybody know any special wrist exccersizes or things to get my wrist back to normal? Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

DARN YOU FUNGO!...just kidding. I saw Fungo's post about the powerball, so, being the type who will try things that sound good, just in case they actually work, I ordered one. I figured it might be a good tool to help my son with his overall hand/forearm strength, but also since he's only two weeks from getting Tommy John surgery, it might help him with the conditioning he's been doing to go into the surgery with as much strength in his arm as possible.

Darn you, Fungo, I can't put the thing down now, though I can hardly pick anything else up. My arms are dead! That thing REALLY WORKS!

Of course, my son picked it up and spun it faster and longer than I can even hope to, and after several minutes working it said "That's nice, it'll help my hands." And then he followed with, "how fast and long can you spin it, Dad?" GRRRRR...
Last edited by 06catcherdad

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.