Skip to main content

Reply to "5 New Showcase for 2005"

Diamond King Baseball's success and growth over the past 3 years has not been predicated upon treating people with a lack of respect. Not once in our 3 seasons (14 events, over 1000 satisfied student athletes) have we ever cancelled an event.

One of last seasons event dates was "changed" in order to accomodate many of our players that were participating in an area code tryout that same weekend. All players were notified of this change months in advance. The start date was changed from a Saturday to a Monday start. All players who were unable to attend because of conflicts on the new dates recieved a full refund.

Furthermore we pride ourself on being accessable by supplying all of our student/athletes with persnonal cell phone #s of the entire DK staff. With our welcome letter we encourage players to contact any staff member should they have a question.

The HS Baseball web is an extraodinary resource for people to trade valuable information on many baseball topics. Its just unfortunate that some of the information is baseless.

Diamond King baseball was founded and is operated by a group of high school teachers/coaches eager to give student/athletes the opportunity to showcase their skills at first class facilties in front of college and professional scouts.

My name is Andy Zavorek. I am the CFO of Diamond Kings as well as a high school teacher and baseball coach at Madera High School near Fresno, California, should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 559-647-2521 (cell). You may also email me at andy@dkings.com