Skip to main content

Reply to "Clemens, Petitte, Tejada"

I am always amazed at the number of people who would rather avoid the question than expose the truth. We don't know if these guys took steroids or not bot if anything is hurting the game it is those who take steroids. It is cheating and gives them a huge advantage over straight players.
I have seen what it can do. It is like putting a tiger in your tank at the risk of serious helth problems. Why should a clean player be put under pressure to compete by taking steroids.
A LHP who I have known for years got into the steroids and he went from average to a beast over night. Added 20 lbs over a few monthys and huge increase in intensity and velocity. He would only admit to taking creatin but everyone was talking about him. He bgecame a dominant pitcher and I remember my son being scheduled to pitch the final 3 innings behind this guy. 1st game of the season. I watched him and said to myself how is he going to look behind this guy ? I was shocked at thye difference in him. Everything he did was intense like he was on dope. He eventually went to college and failed the drug test. No longer at college or playing baseball.
This stuff creates an unfair playing field and pressure kids to take steroids inorder to compete. His coaches pre colleg new he had to be on drugs and siad nothing to him.