Skip to main content

Reply to "Raleigh Area HS and Travel Baseball"

CMass, these issues can be complicated but I am sure there are some members here that can assist.  The NLI is a legally binding agreement.  My suggestion would be to start a new thread with a new topic heading - something more along the lines of "De-committing/Post Grad Prep Year" then explain in as much detail your son's and family's situation and your issues/questions.  I bet many folks have not been looking at this thread b/c they assume it relates solely to Raleigh NC high schools or prep schools.  But to me you have a more important threshold issue to consider before trying to find a suitable Raleigh NC area prep school.  Namely, can your son "de-commit" as long as he is not attending college and playing college ball next year, and if so what are the implications.  Then, is there enough time for him to find a prep school (or JUCO), and will that help secure an opportunity at a "better" DI program starting next Fall (2019).  You may have other questions as well.  But I think a new thread topic will help you get some people's attention and result in more feedback?

Best of luck!