Skip to main content

Reply to "sad day"

My prayers go out to Ryans family and friends. You know most everyone lives has been affected by the premature death of someone they know since 9/11. So many Americans have lost their lives and it does seem unfair at times. Our forefathers fought for our freedom as we still are today, as well as for other countries. Ryan Clark has given the ultimate sacrafice for his country as have so many young men throughout the history of our great nation. The fallen heros we mourn have given their lives for each of us to continue living our lives in a free country, we have the privilege to see our sons and daughters participate in sports without fear of a terriost attack inside a stadium. Our sons and daughters can still meet up with friends in the neighborhood to play and hangout together. I can't recall ever being concerned about a road side bomb on the way to my sons baseball game. I owe this to so many people who have fought for my freedom throughout history including my father. No, our country is not perfit but I can't imagine living anywhere else. We all don't agree on issues and thank goodness we have the right to disagree. I am proud to say each night in my prayers I thank God George W. Bush is my President and the leader of this great nation during such diffuclt times.