Skip to main content

We're out of Louisville, KY and are looking for a tournament for our spring break in 07'. The dates we're looking for are April 8th thru April 14th.
We'd like to be in Florida but are open to any coastal area that will be warm

We might also be interested in setting up a game or 2 on our way to or from the tournament.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Coach Vollmer, We have decided to go down to a tourny in Ft Walton, FL. It's called the Florida Baseball Beach Bash. The contact person is a fellow named Greg Conant. His phone number is 850-598-0061. You have to be signed up and a deposit sent in by Oct 27th. They have 2 tornys going, one from March 31st thru April 7th and one from April 7th thru april 14th. I beleive they will allow you to request games with teams you'd like to play. If you go the week of the 7th thru 14th, we love to play someone from the Pittsburgh area. The games start on the sunday of both weeks so we're going down to Macon, GA to play a double header on the 7th in the late afternoon. If you'd like, I might be able to get you a couple of games in Macon if you be interested. The schools in Macon are coming back from spring break that following Monday so the coaches are all looking for extra games before school starts. If I can answer any questions for you, please feel free to give me a call. 502-777-8933. Good Luck!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.