Skip to main content

Psych!!! I will pay for it tomorrow but I had to stay up and watch this one. OSU is going to beat #1 USC. And USC was being touted as the greatest team in college football in many a year. Just another case of a team wanting it more and getting it done. Congrats to the Beavers. They are tough!!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Maybe it's my "root for the dog" attitude but I get even a bigger chill everytime the University of Spoiled Children goes down in any sport.

I was sitting on the boat, catching fish, listening the a 1-1 Brewer game when I heard the second quarter score of the Beaver game. I pulled in the rods and got home in time to watch Ryan Braun hit a 4-bag-dinger in extras to keep the Brewer wild card dream alive, watch Pete Carroll go back to SoCal with his tail between his legs, and then clean 3 beautiful Walleye for tonights dinner. That's a nice start to the weekend.
Last edited by rz1
quote:
I was sitting on the boat, catching fish, listening the a 1-1 Brewer game when I heard the second quarter score of the Beaver game. I pulled in the rods and got home in time to watch Ryan Braun hit a 4-bag-dinger in extras to keep the Brewer wild card dream alive, watch Pete Carroll go back to SoCal with his tail between his legs, and then clean 3 beautiful Walleye for tonights dinner. That's a nice start to the weekend.

You may be the smartest person I know! Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.