Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

also dont worry as much about ur speed... focus more on the manachines, loaction, and movement as soon as u master thoses then try to gain speed... but the better manachines u have the harder u will throw...Ben Sheets made a slight macanical adjustment 2 seasons ago (he was throwing about 90's then and his hardest was mid 90's) after the adjustment he was throwing 95-98 consictly and thats where he is taday...
Hey ch i am 12 in the fall i was cruzin about mid 65 and this spring at my first game the jv coach was out to take a look at me and he was standing by someone with a gun and he told my dad they clocked me at 74.I work really hard on my mechanics, I was clocked one other time when i was 9 i hit 53 5 out 50 throws.

58 is still above the norm around here. my advice to you would be work on your mechanics, i have good control because i think my mechanics are good. sure there are other kids that can hit 60's but have no idea where its going and they got to slow up to the mid 50's to have control

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.