Skip to main content

My son, Ryan Beyel, is seeking a very good Fall Ball team...he has good speed (7.13 60yd), a good arm, range, and glove (only 2 errors at SS in all his seasons this Sprong and summer-around 45-50 games!) and has a super bat to boot...Kid bats 3rd on his Virginia SDtate Championship Dixie Boys team that is currently heading to muscle Shoals, Ala. for the World Series there this weekend. He needs some help in finding a good fall team as he has kinda needs to move up in competition now. 5'10" 160 Lbs...Good athlete who has been the starting QB for his football team past year and also plays and starts in basketball...However, he is giving up football to concentrate on baseballand needs some help.... Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thank you! Actually, Ryan lives out west by Roanoke but the trip may be a necessary evil...I live in Camden, NC, and we routinely go to Chesapeake with my 8 year old son who goes to the Grand Slam Complex in Chesapeaketo work out...The trip for us is 1 hour but the trip from Roanoke would be closer to 4 hours...Still, will look into it..thanks again...
Is Ryan going to be a 14 this coming year or a 15? Our team may be looking for a few players. We have won the AAU and the USSSA State championships as 13's and 14's and are looking to defend our titles as 15's. If you are looking for a 14U team for next year, I can put you in touch with the Driller coach for that age division. shoot me an email at ctaylor@spectrava.com

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.