Skip to main content

My name is Austin Rodriguez, im from Lee's Summit Missouri. I play Centerfield, and LHP. Im looking for a fall ball team to play tournaments with this fall and winter. I turn 16 in October. I run a 6.7 60, and throw 84 mph, and a great leadoff. Please let me know if u have anything for me, thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have bit my tongue for a long time for this but here it goes:

Why would a coach take a kid on HS team based on what the kid posted on website?--- Don't you need to see the player in action

I look at those numbers , who clocked them, and wonder, if they are real, why he hads a problem finding a team

Then he gives his location as "house"---is he on the Good Doctor's Award Winning Show?

Guys get realistic---think about what you want---you are setting yourself up for a big fall
Thats funny i put the location thing because i didnt no what that was. And my Summer team the Mokan Giants finished 3rd at the premier baseball world series. You can go to our website WWW.Giantsbaseballclub.com if you would like. Our team does not have fall ball team because to many people play football so i was wondering if there was any local teams putitng together a fall ball team. And i just got back from the 15 u elite world series in Kissimee Florida with this team that asked me to play. I'm pretty sure im not setting myself up to fail. And the numbers do not lie. I was clocked just this past week down in florida and i ran a 6.7 at trouts this year for my 5a high school which i played Varisty for.
My name is John Gast and I am the Manager of the Baseknocks Classics. Austin just joined us for the 15u USSSA World Series in Florida and all though we did not do very well he pitched and played great. If you would like a reference for his pitching ability then you can contact George Gonzalez, Manager of the 15u Team Mizuno and winners of this years 15u World Series. All Austin did was pitch 4 innings of 2 hit ball against them. The problem around the KC area is we have so many kids playing football that you have a very limited amount of fall ball teams.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.