Skip to main content

Due to football and other reasons, my son won't play fall ball, but will be taking lessons to be ready for tryouts for summer 07 teams. He's a very good player, but not at that premier level. He played on the B team with a top organization this summer, but would prefer not to do that again.

Would appreciate replys on some of the better teams to try out for in the Dallas area, underneath the DBAT, Mustangs, Tigers level where there is good instruction and coaching.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Splitter7,

Here is a copy of the PM explanation I just sent to 43momma in response to her e-mail:

When another member sends you a personal/private message (PM), it actually looks like a thread in the public forums, except that only the members invited to the PM can see the thread or reply to it. None of the moderators or administrators, including me, can get in to look at your PMs - only the member who started the PM thread and the member(s) who are invited.

Here’s how you can view all of your PM threads:

On any page of our forums, look for the green Go button near the top left.

Click Go, then Personal Zone, then Private Messaging. You should then see your list of private threads. Just click on one of them like you do in the public forums to read it, and use the Reply button at the bottom of the thread to respond to the other member(s).

You can also turn on e-mail notifications for new private messages, so that any time another member invites you to a new PM thread or replies in an existing PM thread, the system automatically sends you an e-mail.

Again click Go, then Personal Zone, then Notifications. On the Notifications screen, look for Private Messages, and follow the on-screen hints to turn on your notifications if they are not on.

I hope this helps!

Julie
Last edited by MN-Mom

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.