Skip to main content

how does this sound?

White Sox Academy- Sweaty and the gang listed 1st of course..kidding Tom.
Top Tier 18s
Norwood Blues
Illinois Orioles 18s

Play a single game each night , playing each team once. Monday- Teusday- Wed
Stay around here and play some ball.
Isnt it time we stop talking about who is the best and play each other. I dont think anyone will not want to play, so lets put it together. Smokey selling peanuts and good ball, what else could you want!

The Sems can come too
"Mental toughness is sacrifice and self denial combined with a disciplined will that refuses to give in." "Character in action." www.illinoissparks.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i never said anything about being the best or the next best, all i said was that it is more than likely the last year these boys will see each other and it would be nice to have them play vs each other for a few games. now, that is not to say that their egos won't get in the way at each game. they want to see how they stack up against each other since they are now young men and haven't really played against each other in a while. so, if there is a field available, let's do it. i can call la grange babe ruth and see if we can rent that field on 47th and east ave in la grange. if anyone else has a better idea bring it on. they have lights and a small concession area and if pat is aound he can come over and watch. unless he is dupage dragonning. that is a great facility also. hmmm....maybe i can call tim connelly and ask how that would work out. oh well....lets go...get it together and play some week night ball.
Regarding Northwestern, last year Jeff Nuemann ran the tournament and Coach Steven's from Northwestern and his staff were there the whole weekend. It was a very well run tournament and it was nice to stay home for the 4th of July weekend.
Also, for you food lover's, there's a great hot dog stand on the corner to visit for lunch!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.