Skip to main content

two 16 year olds from southwest arkanas need a team to play on due to the cities lack to field a team. i know it is late but please help us. we are willin to travel i don't exactly know how far but it is not outta the question southwest arkansas preferably. one is a right hander utility player plays everywhere except first and pitcher. the other is a left hander plays first base, OF, and pitches. if ya'll have any information for us please notify us u can post here or send a pm. any info would be helpful thank you
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have a couple of spots for pitchers and for first base we are out of Fort Worth Texas but we travel all over texas and southern us. if interested please let me know and lets talk we are 18 and under team most of my players are 16 to 17. my cell phone is 817.614.1835 home number is 817.298.1554 or email me at scout7610725@yahoo.com and lets talk.
Coach Stephens
quote:
Originally posted by scout7610725:
I have a couple of spots for pitchers and for first base we are out of Fort Worth Texas but we travel all over texas and southern us. if interested please let me know and lets talk we are 18 and under team most of my players are 16 to 17. my cell phone is 817.614.1835 home number is 817.298.1554 or email me at scout7610725@yahoo.com and lets talk.
Coach Stephens
thank you greatly for the oppurtunity but fort worth is big draw for us. i wouldn't count on us being able to pull that one
I understand that here is copy of schedule alot of games are out of state we play the whole month of July on the road. Think about it and give me a call several colelges are coming to games and we can work something out for them if need be
Thank you
Richard Stephens
June 15th 2:00 PM Macmurray University Abilene Texas

June 16th – 18th Time TBA Pflugerville Texas Tournament

June 21th 7 pm Coppell High School, Coppell , TX.

June 22nd 2 pm Double header @ Fort Worth Trimble Tech V AB

June 24th - 25th Time TBA Prairie View A&M Tournament Prairie View TX

June 28th Time TBA 2 games at Panola College Carthedge, TX

June 30th – July 2nd Time TBA Fourth of July Tournament San Antonio, TX

July 5th – 7th Tournament Of Champions World Series Alabama

July 7th – July 15th AAU National Championship Orlando Florida

July 15th – 23rd CABA World Series Homestead Florida

July 28th – Aug. 5th CABA Wood Bat World Series Charleston, South Carolina

Aug. 18th – 20th Hill Country Slugfest Borne, Texas

Aug. 25th – 27th South Texas Line Drive Classic San Antonio, Texas

Sept. 1st – 4th TABL Memorial Day Wooden Bat Showcase Abilene, TX.

FALL 20006 wooden bat fall league to be announced will play in TABL

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.