Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by cheapseats:
kirk - what I think LT is referring to is that we have 5 active and 1 locked thread for the same event. It is great to get the word out about this worthwhile event but the "bump" or "anchoring" it at the top (similar to the tryouts or camps threads) may be the best way to keep it at the top of the list.

D*** is fortunate to have been selected to be apart of this event. None the less, this event is not about D***, it is about the kids.

With regards to LT's comment, Mr Spurger was simply pointing out that there has been a revision in one of the activities that will be taking place during the event. To refer to Mr. Spurger's post as "spam" is inappropriate!
Last edited by kirk
CS -- I can shut down topics and edit or delete posts, but I do not have the authority to anchor them. I shut down the (original) redundant post when it was created. Julie can anchor a topic if anyone is interested in contacting her.

Mr Spurger, please feel free to provide information in one topic, rather than several on the same subject. I feel confident that this event is for a good cause. Updates to an existing discussion will keep it at the top of the list and participants here will remain duly informed. Smile

Thanks.
quote:
With regards to LT's comment, Mr Spurger was simply pointing out that there has been a revision in one of the activities that will be taking place during the event. To refer to Mr. Spurger's post as "spam" is inappropriate!

I will admit that the event is a good cause, and my intent was not to discredit the event.

But, Mr. Spurger's 6 different topic post about the same event is what I consider overselling or "SPAM".

PD comments regarding how to create a topic and just make updates to the 1 topic. Keeps the board clean, and might make his post more effective.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.