Skip to main content

I want to make sure y'all know about 2 upcoming camps.  A College Recruiting Video for each player will be included at both camps.  No additional fee for the video.

Nov 1-2, Chapel Hill HS, NC: Partin Performance is hosting and many college coaches from NC colleges will be in attendance.  http://www.partinperformance.com

Nov 8-9, James River HS, VA:  Rapids Baseball, Inc. is hosting the "Diamond in the Rough".  I've personally attended this event the last 2 years.  Expect 10-15 college coaches for the 2 day event.  James River has one of the nicest high school facilities with side by side fields (JV field's surface is better than most varsity fields!) and arguably the best concession stand around.  Can you say Salmon Burgers?!  http://rbibaseballonline.com/d...n-the-rough-showcase

Both camps are great ways to end the fall AND get updated video.

Follow the links to register.

Rich

www.PlayInSchool.com

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Still time to sign up for both camps.

This weekend in NC coaches from the following programs will be in attendance...  

App St, Duke, ECU, Elon,
Gardner-Webb, High Point, Mars Hill, UNC, 
NC A&T, NC Central, Wingate

Next weekend in VA coaches from the following programs will be in attendance... 
Va Tech, VMI, VCU, ODU, 
Bucknell, Cornell, Princeton, Longwood, 
Randolph-Macon, Bridgewater, Hampden-Sydney, 
Eastern Mennonite, Patrick Henry CC, 
the Apprentice School, Lynchburg, 
Christopher Newport, William and Mary

Rich

In my opinion you are asking the wrong question.

Baseball camps are all great.

I think you need to do a little research about the school and the baseball program.  Figure out if the the things you find out match up with your sons wants & needs.  If they match up, send him.  If they don't, don't.

1 thing I'll tell you is about Head Coach Ed Fulton... he is from Danville, VA and from what I understand people absolutely love him and his brother.  Ed played for FSU in the mid-late 1980's and went to 2 CWS.  He played minor league ball for a little while before starting the program at Averette.  He is the true definition of a "baseball guy" and I have never met a kid who did not like him.  

You need to figure out if Averette is what you kid is looking for.  It is not on our College Bus Tour due to its geographic location.

Rich Prado 

PlayInSchool.com 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.