Skip to main content

The board seems to be a little slow, anyone want to join in?

Final standings:

5-5A
1. Southlake
2. Keller
3. Colleyville Heritage
4. Haltom

6-5A
1. Coppell
2. FM
3. Hebron
4. Newman Smith

9-5A
1. West
2. East
3. Berkner
4. Allen

9-4A
1. McKinney
2. North
3. Frisco (big upset vs. North could have Boyd alive)

10-4A
1. Poteet
2. HP
3. Forney
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Always have a shot. That's why you play them rather than just rely on rankings I guess.

I suppose even if Poteet wins Friday and both Forney and HP win out that they would both finish with 3 district losses. Do they flip, play or use some other tie-breaker to determine the #2 vs #3 slot?

Further suppose my Pirate friends control the fate. They could roll-over and play dead on Friday and still hold the #1 slot with only 1 loss, giving the Rabbits the #2 slot. But they have more class than that and the #2 slot is in the other half of the Region 2 bracket if my info is right so that might not want to face HP again as we actually might get a hit with a runner in scoring position next time around. Maybe....
In the past they have had a one game playoff. Depends on the district rules that they set up before the season.I can assure you that we are not going to roll-over. And you are right about that bracket. Would love to see HP down in the other half as runner-up.
By the way if ya'll need to flip for anything you could probably rent out our DF (designated flipper) he is pretty good at it. Wink
Last edited by The Beast

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.