Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Very interesting.
Seems as though this is proving TRHit's point. D1's go early but many sign in the Spring. It will be interesting to see what will happen if this is repeated in May or June.

At this time of year, there is very little reason to sign early without a good scholarship offer.

The early signing period is geared towards DI schools. So the majority of players have or have not yet signed with a DI school. Many of the other levels don't spend a lot of time with early signings. They wait and see what is available once the big schools are done.

As always, there are exceptions to the rule! Especially at the JUCO level. Also some highest level DII and NAIA schools.
Just BB,
Ya know........ I almost started the post w/
"Since Justbaseball has slacked in the polling department lately..." But then I took Fungo's advice about hitting the delete key Wink
You remain the polling King rolleyes

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.