Skip to main content

Hi, my family is coming to FL tomorrow to spend x-mas and then my son will attend the PG Main Event Showcase Dec 28-30 in Fort Myers.

We are staying in North Naples (30 min to Fort Myers i think)and to prep for the event while we are there my son would like to work out (BP, throw, run) on Thursday and Saturday. I know this is a hard question but does anyone have suggestions for where he can work out? Maybe an indoor facility or a group of local guys who are getting together for the same purpose?

We know nothing about the area. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You might try Terry Park in Ft Myers. You can google for directions. We use that facility and there should be staff around to ask. They have covered cages as well. Make sure you tell them what you're there for. You can also try the Red Sox complex or the Twins complex. They all have everything you are looking for, but I would ask for permission.
quote:
Originally posted by PGStaff:
You might try Terry Park in Ft Myers. You can google for directions. We use that facility and there should be staff around to ask. They have covered cages as well. Make sure you tell them what you're there for. You can also try the Red Sox complex or the Twins complex. They all have everything you are looking for, but I would ask for permission.

This is terrific - thank you very much.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.