Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just came to the forum to inquire about this same thing. I noticed that the Perefct Game Web Site has a link for 'requesting an individeal invite" this may be of some interest to you.

As for my son, We've requested invites before & they seem pretty easy to get. This trip would be time consuming/costly ( we live in the northernmost county of NJ) so I am wondering what exactly would an invite mean...would I be sending my kid off on a plane alone to sit for 4 days at a tournament in which he has no chance of playing, or will get 1 ab? Is it worth it? Anyone?
When you play for a PG team, you WILL play. The Perfect Game teams my son played on (he went 2 years) had at least 2 coaches...usually young guys who my son really enjoyed. The last team he was on TPM's son was his coach which was very cool...I think my son enjoyed sitting in the dugout talking to him almost as much as he did playing in the games! DK was great...and I got to meet mom! Both teams got everything organized once we arrived and the communication was great (ie, lineup, who was playing/pitching when, gametime changes, etc.)

Can't remember exactly how many games he played each time he went...but he probably had 12-15 at bats. And, the competition is the best. That's why there are so many coaches - both college and pro - there. With travel, hotels, food etc....it DOE$ add up though. Don't calculate the cost/pitch or AB!

Great baseball and a chance to play against the best. What more can you ask?

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.