Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you are looking for exposure for your son to colleges and pro scouts, this is the single best venue for that, going.

If you have a list of schools that have either shown interest in Junior, or that Junior has on his list, make sure to contact them, let them know what team he'll be playing on, and when the schedule comes out forward them game times and fields.

Best of luck.
Totally agree. And, Dad, if you like baseball....you won't want to miss it either. PG puts on a pretty impressive show there. You might even want to get in touch with PG and see if you can get on one of the Perfect Game teams.

CPLZ is right....if there are schools your son is interested in, by all means, let them know he'll be there, what team he's on, and what his schedule is.

Good luck!
Thanks for your responses. We played in the WWBA 16U National Championship series this past summer and it was terrific. I have heard nothing but great things about the fall event.

thanks for the suggestion to contact PG - i did not realize they had teams. Are these teams formed specifically for players who want to play but dont have a team?

Thanks again.....
Last edited by playball21
Does anyone happen to know if there is a link of registered teams already? I was suppose to contact the coach of the Alabama Starz whenever I got some free time about the 16u WWBA Tournament in the Summer at East Cobb for next summer, but was wondering if they were playing down in Ft.Myers.

EDIT:Nevermind I found it, sorry guys. If anyone sees the Jupiter listing soon, PM if you don't mind. Thanks
Last edited by lebanonbb

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.