Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I thought the pregame ceremonies were outstanding. Honoring the victims of the Tucson shooting was a very classy move by Major League Baseball. I also enjoyed Jordin Sparks...her performance blew Christina Aguilera's (Super Bowl) out of the water in my opinion.

However, I am listening to the game on mute. I'd rather have root canal than hear Buck/McCarver speak. Very disappointing that such a great event is tainted by such useless announcers. I wish there was some sort of television app where I could listen to the sounds of the game and mute the voices.
quote:
Originally posted by J H:
However, I am listening to the game on mute. I'd rather have root canal than hear Buck/McCarver speak. Very disappointing that such a great event is tainted by such useless announcers. I wish there was some sort of television app where I could listen to the sounds of the game and mute the voices.

Same here. I have no clue why FOX keeps them.
quote:
Originally posted by J H:

Totally agree. I thought I was having a root canal hearing Buck describe Jose Bautista's great catch. Horrible.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.