Toller Boardman (LHP) - Bellaire - Texas
Tyler Coker (OF) - Atascocita - Texas

Cody Glenn (LHP) - Westbury Christian - LSU
Joshua Bell (OF) - Jesuit College Prep - LSU
Trevor Story (MIF) - Irving - LSU

Bryann Brickhose (RHP) - The Woodlands - North Carolina

Drake Roberts (MIF) - Brenham - Arkansas

Wayne Taylor (C) - Spring Branch Memorial - Stanford

Please add any other commitments, and congrats to all the young men that will be continuing their baseball careers.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Ken Guthrie:
Adam Toth - Baylor

Wes Jones - Oklahoma State

Very proud of all these kids. Having coached Wes for a few years, and watching him develop into a D1 ballplayer has been a pleasure. A kid that's not flashy, but as a coach you appreciate as much as, if not more than any player as no matter what the circumstances, he always gets it done and does what you ask of him.
Last edited by Dillon
quote:
Originally posted by dallasblog.com:
i thought wes was pretty flashy when he hit .400 as a sophomore starter for one of the state's top 5A programs...

That's certainly worth taking notice of. Also being one of, if not the top hitter for DBAT's team(s) in his prospective age group every summer isn't too shabby either.
quote:
Some more DPATS 17u Stout Commits:

Tyler Provence (RHP)- University of New Mexico
Joey Kaufman (LHP)- University of New Mexico

Joey is a stellar young man and as his uncle I can tell you that UNM is getting a lefty with a great upside!!! Logan Stout did a great job bringing this player along and Joey was rewarded for being loyal to the Patriots.
DBATdad16 - I am confused ....

Your screen name is DBATdad but your posts tend to favor the DPATS.... is there a typo in your screen name??

You also used this screen name to make some pretty negative and personal statements about the coach of another organization yesterday (it was subsequently hidden or deleted, probably by a moderator). Seems pretty misleading if you are disparaging other organizations/coaches under a newly created DBAT screen name when I am guessing you actually have no affiliation with DBAT.

Call me cynical but after reading your first 5 posts something doesn't add up...
Last edited by cheapseats
quote:
Originally posted by ACowboyFan:
quote:
Some more DPATS 17u Stout Commits:

Tyler Provence (RHP)- University of New Mexico
Joey Kaufman (LHP)- University of New Mexico

Joey is a stellar young man and as his uncle I can tell you that UNM is getting a lefty with a great upside!!! Logan Stout did a great job bringing this player along and Joey was rewarded for being loyal to the Patriots.

Congrats T Prov and JK...best of luck in Albuquerque
quote:
Originally posted by longballs:
WOW, Maybe they can "ride the coat tail" I was told he was a 1St rounder!!! FD what happened??

Believe me, Chipola College will not be "riding any coat tails"....they are a very strong Nat'l JUCO contender year-in, year-out. I know first hand having played against them in our league for two years.

If this is truly where MG is going he will gain a lot from this program. Best of Luck to him.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.