Skip to main content

The Unsigned Players area doesn't seem to get much action and, well, being that we live overseas and though somewhat reluctant to post this, I suppose it can't hurt.

2011 RHP son is looking for a college baseball experience somewhere on the west coast (most likely DIII / NAIA), but I think he'd be open to other areas. His data is posted on his online profile, but I'll just mention the basics. He's a late-birthday 2011, so will turn 17 at the end of July. He's 6' 3", with plenty of filling out to do. He's 82-83 on his FB and I believe he will add more as he begins to fill into his body. Very good student. Scored 96th percentile on the national Terra Nova, and now awaiting his SAT's later this month.

The main problem is that we live overseas. Though he has played against teams in Korea, Japan, and China, he has not been able to play back home due to my job. He'll be able to get to one camp in the Seattle area this summer and has one NAIA workout scheduled further south. Personally, I think he's got great upside and should be in a program that is looking for 'rough diamonds'. He's such a good athlete (also Captain and MVP on his varsity volleyball team - we won't let him play football, and he'd rather work on off-season BB than play basketball) that he could become a very special player in the right program.

The video we have of him now is off a little porta-lite mound which he barely fits on and impacts his delivery somewhat. We will have video very shortly off of a real mound!

Profile/Video Here

Please PM if any leads, or if more info is needed.

Thx,

Krak
"I would be lost without baseball. I don't think I could stand being away from it as long as I was alive." Roberto Clemente #21
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.