Skip to main content

2016-SUMMER-CAMP-AD

Hey everyone,

This Nationally renowned camp is geared towards the development of catchers at all skill levels. Each year we host well over 150 catchers from all over the world, including 47 of the 50 states, Australia, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Canada. The camp covers every aspect of the catching position including stances, receiving, blocking, throwing (arm motion and mechanics on throws to the bases), all fielding skills and proper stretching and conditioning. Each catcher will be held to a standard that parallels their skill level.

Coach Jay Weaver and his staff will have the ability to challenge the older catchers throughout the week with higher velocities. If you have a catcher in the family and are looking for some position specific instruction then we believe The New England Catching Camp Summer Camp is for you.

SUMMER CAMP SESSION 1: July 18 – 21

8am-12pm: Baseball and Softball catchers ages 8-12 (must attend this session if ages 8-12, no exceptions)
1pm-5pm: Baseball and Softball catchers ages 13-18
Cost per player: Early bird registration fee (registration received online or postmarked prior to June 18) is $250.00, $300 on June 18th.

Cancellation policy: *Attention*  $150 of this registration is non-refundable on June 18th. On July 4th all registrations become 100% non-refundable.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IF THE CAMP IS RUN, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CANCELLATIONS DUE TO INJURY/HEALTH RELATED ISSUES, WEATHER OR TRAVEL COMPLICATIONS OF ANY KIND.

Download the JULY registration form and information sheet

Or….

REGISTER ONLINE:

(Note: Online registration includes an additional 6% fee to cover registration and credit card costs)

Baseball and Softball catchers ages 8-12. Session goes from 8am-12PM (must attend this session if ages 8-12, no exceptions) 

Baseball and Softball catchers ages 13-18. Session goes from 1pm-5PM (must attend this session if ages 13-18, no exceptions) 

SUMMER CAMP SESSION 2: August 1 – 4

8am-12pm: Baseball and Softball catchers ages 8-12 (must attend this session if ages 8-12, no exceptions)
1pm-5pm: Baseball and Softball catchers ages 13-18
Cost per player: Early bird registration fee (registration received online or postmarked prior to June 18) is $250.00, $300 on June 27th.

Cancellation policy: *Attention*  $150 of this registration is non-refundable on June 27th. On July 18th all registrations become 100% non-refundable.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IF THE CAMP IS RUN, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CANCELLATIONS DUE TO INJURY/HEALTH RELATED ISSUES, WEATHER OR TRAVEL COMPLICATIONS OF ANY KIND.

Download the AUGUST registration form and information sheet

Or…

REGISTER ONLINE:

(Note: Online registration includes an additional 6% fee to cover registration and credit card costs)

Baseball and Softball catchers ages 8-12. Session goes from 8am-12PM (must attend this session if ages 8-12, no exceptions) 

Baseball and Softball catchers ages 13-18. Session goes from 1pm-5PM (must attend this session if ages 13-18, no exceptions) 

TESTIMONIALS:

“First and foremost, Jay and the NECC staff are excellent teachers…The NECC Camp is a difference maker.” – E.F.

“Hi Jay, My daughter attended your August camp this summer and had an amazing experience, thank you!” – M.L.

“Jay, Once again our heart felt thanks to you and your entire staff for a simply amazing camp. A special thanks to Macyn. So you are aware, he took his lunch time to talk to our son after he found out he did not make a team he really wanted to play for. He was very upset, but after talking with Macyn he turned his sadness into determination. I am so glad we made the decision to come to the camp this year. You are wonderful, I wish we were not so far away!” – D.P.

“Just got home from camp. Best camp we’ve ever been to. Daughter had a blast and said she learned a lot; I learned a lot and can’t wait until next year. We plan on coming to both camps in NH. Thanks!” – C.K.

“Best money I’ve spent yet….” – S.R.

“It was hands down the best camp my child has ever attended. Specifically for the technical aspects of it. And the step by step way in (NECC STAFF) taught and then FIXED, before moving on.” – B.B.

“My daughter has just turned into a little beast! The techniques and drills have stuck in her head like I hoped they would (mine too!) She has grown as a catcher by leaps and bounds and I am not the only one to notice. Instead of talking about her I want to talk about the camp. Jay, thank you. What you have helped my daughter and I learn through your camp has been wonderful. She has regained her love of the game and the position that I feel she was born to play! I can’t thank you enough, your hard work and dedication to the position is inspiring. Having someone specializing in that position that you can actually have live training with is a game changer for us and your ability to translate it into something any gender or age can understand is in my opinion your greatest asset (your skill and knowledge too). We will continue to attend your camps until my daughter no longer plays. Sorry if this seems sappy, but I don’t care. Thanks again Jay! See you at the next camp.” – M.E.

It was a great camp, I only wish it could have been longer… The instructors were great. You can definitely see the love and passion Jay has for teaching the catchers! I’m even more impressed that Jay and the team are open to improvements and changing things if better methods are presented. – M.W.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • 2016-SUMMER-CAMP-AD
Last edited by CCJR
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.