Skip to main content

PG just posted listings for both the 2018 National Showcase as well as the 2018 Junior National Showcase.  I have a few questions about the Jr National and was wondering if anyone can answer.

1. Does PG actually send out unsolicited invites to the Jr. National? I know that the National and Jr. National are more "invite only" than regular PG showcases but I did see a "request invite" button on the Jr. National listing last year. It wasn't there initially so is that because they wait to  see how many accept solicited invites first? If invites are sent, when are they sent? And how--email, snail mail?

2. For the last two years the event was spread over 4 days but broken into two increments of two days each.  Like any other PG event, schedules are not posted until "three days prior to the event".  Obviously, if you need to be there only two days, when do you know when to book travel?  I would hope PG lets you know which team you are on well in advance so you can plan accordingly. So, does anyone have any experience with this?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.