Skip to main content

I'm a 2019 that is looking for a new team in the summer of 2018. I'm from Delaware and willing to travel to Maryland, PA, NJ, and possibly VA. Just wondering what the best organizations are in the region that won't cost several thousand dollars for a season. Looking for a team that has a history of getting players to the next level.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My 2018 has been involved in the Pinnacle Baseball organization in Fredericksburg, VA since it began in 2013. It was started by a local First Round Draft Pick from High School, RHP Chris Stowe, who didn't see enough player development in travel baseball so he created his own travel baseball organization and academy. The college coaches I have spoken to regard Pinnacle as a breath of fresh air in a day and age of travel baseball where they see a kid at 15 and then see the kid again at 16-17 and see zero development.

My son and my family have been very happy with the organization as they have recently merged with Dynamic Baseball and the Canes organization, which has created some extraordinary opportunities for the boys.

You can reach Coach Stowe at TeamPinnacleBaseball@gmail.com.  Tell him AK's dad sent you.

We live in northern Delaware and my sons played for Tri State Arsenal in NJ when they were high school juniors. It was a good experience and they have a reputation of putting together good teams. We also had friends that were with All-Star Baseball Academy in West Chester, PA and they were happy with it. This goes back 5+ years but I assume they're both still quality programs.

www.tristatearsenal.com

https://www.allstarbaseballacademy.com/

lhprhp posted:

We live in northern Delaware and my sons played for Tri State Arsenal in NJ when they were high school juniors. It was a good experience and they have a reputation of putting together good teams. We also had friends that were with All-Star Baseball Academy in West Chester, PA and they were happy with it. This goes back 5+ years but I assume they're both still quality programs.

www.tristatearsenal.com

https://www.allstarbaseballacademy.com/

To the OP point about finances, neither the Arsenal nor ASBA would be less than $2k per season. 

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.