Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
Nice to see Cole Thompson from TCA get a tournament win for the Trojans -- I hear he's a good kid. Cool

Cole plays on my son's summer team and he really is a good kid and pitcher despite the major obsticals in overcoming his dads genetics. He pitched in the Metro Scout League and did well.

Prolly doesn't hurt having Jack coach him for 4 years either...
Ummmm.....KG, I think you read WAY TOO much into my post.

KG - if you have not heard it, it is a catchy tune, even if I am a senior citizen. Roll Eyes I could not pick Abel out of a line-up, I was referring to the song, not the player. I was pointing out what song it was.... I was not refering in any way that I believed it to be s e x y. I will change my post if that was not clear.

Roll Eyes On that note, I am outta here cause anything I add at this point is going to get moderated!
Last edited by cheapseats
quote:
Originally posted by cheapseats:
Ummmm.....KG, I think you read WAY TOO much into my post.

KG - if you have not heard it, it is a catchy tune, even if I am a senior citizen. Roll Eyes I could not pick Abel out of a line-up, I was referring to the song, not the player. I was pointing out what song it was.... I was not refering in any way that I believed it to be s e x y. I will change my post if that was not clear.

Roll Eyes On that note, I am outta here cause anything I add at this point is going to get moderated!

Big Grin Big Grin

I was simply suggesting we are talking about walk up songs and s e x y tunes on a HS baseball website.

Big Grin Big Grin

Kind of like 5 year olds with cell phones these days.

Get it?
This is my last reply on this topic....I promise....

KG, like it or not, all the HS baseball games I have been to this year...even in rural areas way outside of the metroplex... have played walk-up songs for the home team. There are whole threads on other parts of this site devoted totally to walk-up songs, so yes, I think it is an okay topic for a baseball website.

I said it was "catchy" tune, I did not refer to it as a s e x y tune. It this topic was offensive to you or anyone else, then please accept my sincere apology.

P.S. My kids were one of the very last to receive cell phones in their peer group and it was very late into middle school, it was not at age 5.
quote:
Originally posted by cheapseats:
This is my last reply on this thread....I promise....

KG, like it or not, all HS baseball games I have been to this year...even in rural areas way outside of the metroplex... have played walk-up songs for the home team. There are whole threads on other parts of this site devoted totally to walk-up songs, so yes, I think it is an okay topic for a baseball website.

I said it was "catchy" tune, I did not refer to it as a s e x y tune. If this topic has been offensive to you or anyone else, then please accept my sincere apology.

P.S. My kids were one of the very last to receive cell phones in their peer group and it was very late into middle school, it was not at age 5.

but from what I understand is he sends and receives 10,000 text messages per month... I have a very good source on this one... lmao
Are we really on page 2 of this hi-jacked thread? Smile

Mav - you are correct, that continues to be a hot topic in this household. Unfortunately, I am afraid CS son interpreted verizon's "unlimited texting" program as a personal challenge to define the word unlimited. Yes, KG we are trying to be good parents and trying to address the issue Smile

Cell phone trends....is this an appropriate topic for a baseball website? Who brought up cell phones anyway. Big Grin

Peace out regards,
quote:
Originally posted by FormerObserver:
Phoenix?

Yes! Can you believe the younger one is now traveling, also? The good news is that his team doesn't play after the first of July. Yea!

Don't tell me Matty was out here and we MISSED him, and HAD the opportunity to see him............

We could have seen all the pro-teams! Did see the ASU vs. AU game on Saturday thanks to Linty Ingram and Lynn Vanlandingham!
Last edited by collikar
quote:
Originally posted by collikar:
quote:
Originally posted by FormerObserver:
Phoenix?

Yes! Can you believe the younger one is now traveling, also? The good news is that his team doesn't play after the first of July. Yea!

Don't tell me Matty was out here and we MISSED him, and HAD the opportunity to see him............

We could have seen all the pro-teams! Did see the ASU vs. AU game on Saturday thanks to Linty Ingram and Lyn Van Landingham!

I spoke with LV last week and they were on the way to mountain bike in AZ.

Lynn was the best coach my son ever played for and the ugliest...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.