4. Grapevine 17-5
5. S. Grand Prairie 18-5
6. Flower Mound 14-4
7. Mansfield 13-5-1
8. Plano 13-3-1
10. Rowlett 12-4
10. Plano West 12-6

Big games tomorrow between:

#1 Coppell and #6 Flower Mound @ Coppell.
#2 Colleyville Heritage @ #4 Grapevine

4/9 Game between #8 Plano and #10 Plano West
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Welcome PHS,

I believe Mr. Spangler was commenting tongue-in-cheek. Since HS ball has a playoff system, polls are really meaningless. But there have been some enthusiastic discussions of polls over the years...primarily centering on who beat who and how is so-and-so ranked higher than my son's team, etc.

The 4/6 poll is no better or worse than any other. For the record, though, I have seen many of these teams play and they all belong and could beat each other on any given day.
quote:
Originally posted by tychco:
Welcome PHS,

I believe Mr. Spangler was commenting tongue-in-cheek. Since HS ball has a playoff system, polls are really meaningless. But there have been some enthusiastic discussions of polls over the years...primarily centering on who beat who and how is so-and-so ranked higher than my son's team, etc.

The 4/6 poll is no better or worse than any other. For the record, though, I have seen many of these teams play and they all belong and could beat each other on any given day.

I couldn't agree more. Seems like this year in the North Texas area there is no clear cut favorite.
quote:
Originally posted by bball71tx:
quote:
mY badd, spellen wuz nevr my sTronng sute...

Tychco never could spell, that is why Collikar is always bailing him out. Of course, Maverick has a hard time spelling too, so it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Beats having a bondsman bailing me out, right bball71tx?
quote:
Originally posted by bball71tx:
quote:
mY badd, spellen wuz nevr my sTronng sute...

Tychco never could spell, that is why Collikar is always bailing him out. Of course, Maverick has a hard time spelling too, so it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh my gosh... I guess Happy Hour is over or he ran out of money so we are being blessed with Tater Salad.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.