Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cole jarvis for cox had a monster game, two hr's go ahead rbi in extra innings and got the w on the bump. Breakout game from an experienced senior team. Players on cox and kellam having been teammates and competitors in travel ball for years, so no fear from either side on this one. Sinnen, bishop, and walker pitched for kellam and drew(last name?), jarvis for cox. 

jarvis hommered early, then kurt sinnen hommered twice, then jarvis again, then in extra innings ben bracket homered. Final 8-4

I wouldn't read to much into this upset, sounds like Jarvis and Cox as a whole had a game of a lifetime and Kellam fell flat. their where a couple other "shockers" yesterday, Ocean Lakes 10 running Salem? I would have never called that, Kempsville beating FC was a mild shocker but I thought that was possible. Hopefully the loss gets under Kellams skin and motivates those young men.

Monstercup  Jarvis did have a great game, and that’s what it takes to beat really good teams,  but don’t take away the credit the cox players deserve. There are several guys for Cox capable of having "monster" games. This is a senior dominant team that has several 3 year starters and years of experience playing competitive travel ball. With McCabe and Bay along with Jarvis and Curran they would have given every team in the beach on every day all they would want. They are adjusting into their pitching rotation and had a great day vs. Kellam.

As far as OL goes they 10 runned Cox earlier this year, they have 4 wins, so they are showing that they are very capable of scoring runs. Kempsville has 5 wins, FC only 3 in a game that I understand could have gone either way.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.