Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
I think I will buckle my seatbelt and hope for the best for this thread.....

Are indicating the frog parents are a little like their frog sons and have not learned basic table manners yet? Wink Not sure I would disagree on a few...but wait until you see next year's crop of parents for the now 8th graders. God's gift to North Tx Baseball comes to mind.
quote:
Originally posted by Panther Dad:
Coats at TCU, Sibley at TSU, and Behmanesh at DBU -- to name a few U's. Cool

Mine hits behind Sibley at Tx State(TSU is in Houston Wink) They are both 5'8" and 155 lbs......but they are having a blast driving opposing coaches nuts at the top of the lineup.

Gonna be fun to watch them together for 3 years!
Just to get the old timers onto the dance floor...

All the impact HS Varsity Freshmen play in the Houston area.

Just kidding guys. I learned a few manners after the last thread.

The Houston area does have a few freshmen starting varsity. Check the Houston5aBaseball boards. Some of the kids in 13-5A (Klien ISD) and 15-5A (Cy-Fair ISD) are mentioned. Both Districts are in Region 2 with the Round Rock to Dallas teams.
WAAAAAYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOO EARLLLLLLLYYYY TTTOOOOOO TTTEELLLLL!!!! Usually, only a true stud fish comes along, what? once every 10-20 years for varsity? Mentally and physically fish are just too overpowered when placed on varsity, let'em cut their teeth on jv and build their confidence, then give'em a year or so and come back and throw the names out...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.